Purpose and Thrust of the School of Healing
- This is a school for healers of all kinds and shapes, who have a calling to do healing, and who already have a healing practice or are contemplating establishing one.
- This is not medical education – we do not certify the level of skill of our graduates, nor do we empower them to make official diagnoses or predictions about the health or treatment of their clients.
- Insight comes from balancing what we sense and perceive with our intellect. We must learn how to tap into our silent knowledge and perception, and learn to express it through our brain. We practice developing our sensitivity, our discernment, and taking impeccable action in each unique circumstance based on our skill sets, our knowledge, and the results of our actions. Each phase of healing can be expanded, developed, and mastered.
- We train individuals in specific skill sets to augment, deepen, and help their clients and themselves get to the root of their challenges and difficulties, thereby increasing their fulfillment and capacity to do what they came to do.
- In the end, every healer must develop their own skill sets, and methods, and their own relationship with Life, their own genius for healing. But the platform of this individual art of healing usually is built upon a solid base of connection, knowledge, skills, and guided experience.
- Rather than teaching one system of healing, we help you integrate and deepen your love for any system of healing you may be working with.
- This is first and foremost a healing journey for the practitioner.
- It is our intent that those who study with us will leave clearer, cleaner, healthier, and with a “medicine chest” of tools and conceptions that will be invaluable to them in their lives and the lives of their clients.
- Each person is their own healer
- Each person has their own thrust, purpose and destiny
- They have a system of inner wisdom and guidance
- They also have their own will: free or otherwise, it must be respected as if it were their own free will.
- Each person is in a different phase of their healing.
- You are there to use your knowledge, your intent, your time, and your connection to spirit to help facilitate, encourage, clarify, and unblock their own healing journey.
- You are here because it is your vocation, at the pleasure of Life, and as part of your own personal journey. You are not here to martyr yourself, to feel superior to anyone else, or to gain tools and knowledge with which to abuse your spouse, your family, yourself, or anyone else.
- Each client is a mirror to you – of your past, your present, or your future.
- You cannot give to someone what you don’t have yourself – therefore to be a healer means that your healing journey has to keep pace with the clients that Life brings you. If you cannot help someone, refer that person to someone who can, and dig deeper.
a healer is
- Exemplary (Credible)
There will be power journeys that will be practicums. There will be power journeys that are healing journeys and expansive journeys. There will be homework, but the homework will not be about cognitive material – the homework will be the healing practice. There will be a service and practice participating in wishing wells through skype. Skype Wishing Wells will be a requisite. You will be expected to read assigned materials, complete journals, and work with mirrors and mentors on a regular basis. You will be expected to attend a number of power journeys of each kind. And at some point in the four years spend an intensive period in a healing retreat approved by the school (or its equivalent). Classes and meditations will be available on the web.